Our Core Beliefs
- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- God eternally exists as one God in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each person of the Trinity is fully and completely God, sharing all of the divine attributes in a perfect loving community.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human; was crucified, died, buried and bodily resurrected to reconcile the world to God and give new life to those who by faith participate in His death and resurrection.
- The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, reveals Jesus Christ, gives the life of Christ to those who repent of sin and trust in Jesus, and sanctifies and empowers those who believe.
- All persons are created in the image of God and are designed for fellowship with God, but have become separated from God by sin and are in need of salvation.
- Christ will return and all humans will be judged on the basis of their acceptance or rejection of God’s salvation through Jesus Christ.