Discussions

Engage in deep, meaningful discussion with your favorite creators, studios and games! Provide feedback on design, discuss theology, help with ongoing development decisions and more in a more permanent and long form method than social posts.

Home Forums Theology Discussion Rules: The Importance of Unity

• Discussion Rules: The Importance of Unity

Administrator updated 8 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Administrator

Administrator
    August 11, 2020 at 12:01 pm

There are a lot of discussions within CGDC, and the Christian Community at large, that edify, exhort, & encourage/comfort the Body of Christ that are also not allowed within the current rules at the official CGD Conference, or it’s official FB Group. This group is intended to provide an alternative discussion space with slightly looser guidelines.

Looser Guidelines:

a) LOVE … (God, Self, & Others) … anything else is promoting a mere “clanging gong”.

b) Judge Not … (i.e. acting like the Accuser of the Brethren)

c) Pursue “UNITY of the Spirit through the bond of Peace” (Love covers a multitude of sins, even unwise theology.)

d) Please keep the discussions CONTEXTUAL to the CGDC community.

e) Please be ‘above reproach’ as far as Internet courtesy & etiquette. Love others as you love yourself.

I hate “foolish debates” at least as much as anyone else does. I’m willing to risk a fair amount of heartache/frustration by moderating this group without the “no religious discussions/debates” guideline. However, please use discernment.

Viewing 1 of 1 posts

The discussion ‘Discussion Rules: The Importance of Unity’ is closed to new replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
UA-19471118-3