Lesson 1 of 10
Preface & Bach’s Secret Weapon
- How did God call you to work on video and/or board games?
- In the Preface, Andrew talks about if he doesn’t have a proper break he’s going to have a proper breakdown. How are you able to find time away from your project and find those proper breaks to continue the work?
- In the Preface, he talks about the inner chambers of God’s heart and the voice that each person has. What is the voice that God has given you? What are you doing to walk in that calling?
- What is something that God has called you to in game design that is outside of your comfort zone but you find that is giving you the strength to continue? Have you found that you enjoy it?
- What was the moment in your life where you said yes when you wanted to say no and God had changed your life because of it?