Lesson 6 of 10
Serving the Work & Serving the Audience
- “Agenda is bad when it usurps the beauty. Christian art should strive for a Marriage of the two.”
- What is your agenda with your project?
- What is the beauty of your project?
- Do the two work together or are they at odds with one another?
- Is your calling more overt or more subtle with your project?
- Who is your audience?
- “Acknowledge the applause. Say thank you.” How can you do this as a game designer?
- How can you make your guests feel at ease?
- “Don’t distract your Audience.” “Proceed with the utmost care.” “Steal boldly.” “Love the Listener.” “Write it like you would say it.”
- How can we “Sneak past Watchful Dragons” to engage our audiences?
- What in these two chapters have impacted how you think about the creative process?